Monday, May 2, 2011

The Blues

Silver tank
19 GBP - debenhams.com

H M cotton blouse
15 GBP - hm.com

Wide leg pants
12 GBP - axparis.co.uk

GUESS silver jewelry
$20 - zappos.com

Old Navy beaded bib necklace
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Cotton scarve
55 GBP - farfetch.com


I think that this outfit would be ideal for an office, professional or classroom setting. The pants fit looseley and the material seems to flow. They are modestly widelegged. I would wear the silver tank top underneath the blue blouse. I think it would be really cute to unbutton the blouse's first few buttons so that the ruffles could be seen. Obviously you would still wear your hijab low enough that no skin would show. I think a navy scarf to match the pants would be great. I love the silver flats! I think that they are very pretty and add some color contrast to the outfit. Finish off with some cute blue and silver accessories and you're good and lovely to go! I chose the navy and silver bow ring and the long necklace of different shades to pull all the colors together.